United States, the longest running Citizenship investment program having country, offers its passport in two ways
- I) Against non recoverable investment or Donation of USD 250000 to SIDF (Sugar industry diversification fund)
- II) Against Recoverable Investment of USD 400000 in government recognized/approved Real estate
Both the ways can get you a “Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis passport” often termed as United States Passport. The donation in SIDF helps the workers who lost their job when sugar industry became unviable. Applying with both the option requires various application and processing fees.
United States passport and citizenship can help you to reduce your taxes to zero. United States government does not charge any tax on income or capital gain and it allows you to plan your investment. You application charges, donation/investment will be soon recovered as your tax gain. Your ability to travel more countries can help you to expand your business and hassle -free business opportunities of United States are always there for you. As a citizen of United States you can diversify your financial plans and also you become able to protect yourself and your family from ever changing situations of world.
Benefits of United States Passport:
- As per Visa waiver agreement with EU, United States Passport holders can visit EU countries, without visa, for a period not exceeding three months during a six month period.
- United States passport Holder can travel more than 120 countries without Visa
- United States offers the tax free gains to its citizens
- United States Passport Holder enjoys full resident status without even visiting it.
- United States passport provides better business opportunities as United States has tax free trade relations with Canada and Caribbean countries.
- No need of calling of the current nationality. It allows you to make United States your second Home.
Celebrate the International citizen status with of United States Passport.